CA R. KARTHIKEYAN, Partner – Advisory Services
- Experience of more than 5 years with “M/s. Lovelock & Lewes”, (Network Firm of M/s.Price Waterhouse Coopers – PWC, Chennai)
- Expertise in Corporate Audits & taxation
- Specialist in Handled complicated auditing areas
- Specialises on various Statutory Audits, Group Reporting, Tax Audits, Limited Review Reporting, Agreed Upon Procedures and Due Diligence Reviews
- Won the Prestigious “GEM Award” in PWC
- Holds a Management degree from “Symbiosis School of Management” Pune
- Commerce Graduate from Loyola College, Chennai.
- Has got a burning desire to capitalise on the untapped potential in his areas of specialisation and to scale professional excellence.
- Has passion towards teaching and conduct classes.
CA.ARUN.K.KUMAR, Partner – Assurance
- Assistant manager “M/s. Lovelock & Lewes”, (Network Firm of M/s.Price Waterhouse Coopers – PWC, Chennai) for a period of 4 years
- Has hands on experience in conducting Statutory Audit, Group audits based on the IFRS, Tax Audit, Central Statutory & Branch Audits of Banks and special assignments such as buy back, RBI certification, Service tax certification, and Due Diligence Reviews
- Audit Manager at “M/S Bhaskaran & Ramesh”, Chennai.
- Graduated from the University of Madras in the field of commerce.
- Passionate about client service, providing value addition to clients for the improvement of processes benchmarked to the industry standards, tax benefits etc.
- Has got flair to get updated technically and posses a zeal to scale greater professional heights.
CA.Darshana, Partner -Indirect Tax
- “Darshana S is a qualified Chartered Accountant with more than three years of professional experience.”
- 3 years experience with the Deloitte , Indirect tax
- Assisted clients in filing of statutory returns of service tax, excise duty and VAT.
- Assisting the clients for tax structuring in indirect tax planning, tax due diligence, claiming long outstanding rebate/duty drawback from the departments.
R. SUBRAMANIAN, Director – Direct Tax
- A Management graduate and holds a degree in “Post Graduate Program in Management” from Chennai Business School
- Articleship Training under guidance of Padmashri CA T.N. Manoharan, an eminent practicing Chartered Accountant & Former President of ICAI, under the audit firm of M/s. Manohar Chowdhry & Associates, Chartered Accountants, Chennai
- Presented 11 papers across the country in CA students conferences and won “The Best Speaker Award” in the National Convention for CA Students held at Kamaraj Arangam, Chennai in 2011
- Specialising in Direct taxation matters and Management Consultancy
- Graduate in commerce from Loyola college, Chennai
- Post Graduate in Commerce from Madras University
- Conducting classes for CA CPT students
- Has got a flair for “Public Speaking” and possess a zeal to scale greater professional heights.
Nandhini R, Director – Risk Advisory
- Assistant manager in the statutory audit department at Walker Chandiok & Co LLP, Network firm of Grant Thornton for a period of 4 years.
- Experience of 3 years from BSR & Co., associate firm of KPMG
- Commerce Graduate from the Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai.
- Conducts classes at the ICAI.
- Speaker at CA students conference, contributed articles for the journals published by ICAI.
- Participated and won inter collegiate events like “Stock wars” and “Bulls and bears”. Active member in intra school competitions like debates and sports.
- Performs social services and serves an old age home.